How to Sign-up
- Do you have kids under the age of 5-years-old?
- Or are you expecting a baby?
- Or do you live in the Old South End?
Then you qualify for an exciting opportunity.
You can register for Baby University by calling 419-346-9425.
A parent advocate will take your information and secure a spot in the class for you.
You can also email Kelly Kaiser, the Baby U Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
For 10 Saturdays in a row, you can get:
- advice from parenting and healthcare professionals
- your parenting questions answered
- free breakfast and lunch
- connected to services you may be missing
- your name in a weekly gift card drawing
- free stuff every week for you and your child
- free, safe, and fun childcare during each session
At Baby University, you can learn:
- how and when to discipline
- what guarantees a child's success in school
- inspiring stories from Moms and Dads who have "been there"