Fall 2017 Outcomes
Outcomes from the Baby U Fall 2017 Session.
- Number of Baby U Graduates: 29
- Number of Students in the Graduate Class: 15
Parenting assessment scores were up an average of 2.5 points, compared to the pre-test results. Students took the pre-test before attending Baby University.
- Average number of times reading to children each week before attending Baby U: 2
- Average number of times reading to children each week after attending Baby U: 7
- Average number of children's books available in the home before attending Baby U: 14
- Average number of children's books available in the home after attending Baby U: 42
81 percent of the Baby U graduates reported changing parenting practices in at least three areas.
The top three areas that the parents reported the most improvement were discipline, reading, and patience.
The parents' rating of Baby Univeristy on a scale from 1 to 10: avg 9.1.