Baby U Grads
- Over 600 adults have graduated from the program to date.
- 60% of grads reported never reading to their children prior to attending Baby U.
- 100% of grads reported reading to their children more than 3 times per week after attending Baby U, and 62% of grads reported reading to their children every day.
- More than a year after graduating, 92% of grads reported that they were still using the skills that they learned at Baby U.
- 94% of grads reported that their children tested ready or advanced for Kindergarten at age 5.
- Baby U grads tripled the number of books available to their children in the home.
- Quotes from Baby U Graduates
Graduates' Top takeaways from Baby U
- Learning how to bond with their children.
- Learning how to read to their children.
- Learning how to take care of themselves.
- Learning how to discipline in productive ways.
Since attending Baby U
- 45% of graduates have increased their family income.
- 38% have gotten a job.
- 12% reported starting college.
- 4% have gotten their GED.