Quotes from Baby U Graduates
For me, Baby U was the beginning of ...
- "Learning to help myself and my kids and breaking free of the man that beat me."
- "A lifelong family."
- "Making new friends and bettering my parenting skills."
- "Changing my life to a better life that I am making for my family. Raising my kids, hoping they have a better life than I did."
- "Change, empowerment, understanding life better."
- "The best time of my life. It helped me be a better parent."
- "A personal growth that affects all the relationships I have."
- "Learning to improve my parenting skills."
- "A whole new life."
- "The rest of my life. It gave me courage to leave a domestic abuse situation."
- "A better future."
- "A healthy way to help learn to raise a child."
- "A knew chapter in my life because even though I have kids, I still learned stuff I didn't know."
- "A lifelong journey."
- "I a new life and journey for me and my family."
- "Learning new things they are amazing."
- "A whole new outlook of how I parent my kids."
- "A new journey in our lives. A better outlook on our community and family. And a new chapter in my life!"
- "More opportunities to read to my child and I loved it."
- "Starting a positive chapter in my life."
- "My baby's life."
- "A new life for me and my children."
"This class was so much fun and educational , thank you!"
"I have more patience now, listening to my kids."
"My expectations for my children have changed. I am more relaxed now."
"I make more family time for my kids now."
"This is a great program, and the diapers have been extremely helpful!"
"I learned how important it is to read to my child."
"I have stopped yelling and now try to talk to my son about things more."
"I loved Baby U! I learned so much!"
"I learned how to understand and listen to my children."
"I was one the first ones to attend the very first session. It was so fun, and I learned a lot. Everyone was so great and helpful, and I knew my kids were safe in the little classes that they had for them. My kids loved it."