Baby University's mission is to equip parents for the vital role they play in their child’s development and education, empowering their journey to self-sufficiency from cradle to purpose.
Since 2010, Baby University has used informative workshops and home visiting to help parents living in Toledo’s Old South End.
Families are the heart and soul of a neighborhood. We believe that in order to improve a neighborhood, we must nurture its greatest asset: The Family.
Some details about Baby University:
- It's the first step in our Cradle to Purpose Pipeline.
- It's for expectant parents or parents of children ages 0- to 5-years-old.
- It sets the foundation for building and sustaining supportive relationships.
- It utilizes the evidence-based, data-driven, "Nurturing Parenting" Curriculum in a group setting. Pre/Post testing is offered with this curriculum.
- It provides incentives.
- It offers one-on-one home visits via parent advocates.
- It connects parents to valuable community resources.
Note: All photos published on this website were taken at Baby University.